(Floats On Water / Alarm Always Works):
Our water detector alarm floats to prevent itself from being fully submerged in water. This means the alarm will always be functioning even in a flood.
(Loud 120dB Siren): In the unfortunate event of a leak, our water alarm leak detector will ensure you are made aware with a loud 120db siren so you can locate it ASAP.
(Long Lasting Battery Life): 3x "AAA'' batteries are included. When on standby, our water leak alarm has a battery life of 1 year and chirps when battery is low. When the alarm is triggered the siren will continuously sound for 6 hrs.
(Very Easy to Operate):
Simply place the water leak detectors for home near a source of a potential leak and that's it, you're done! Just remember to replace the batteries once a year.
About This Product
- Power: 3x AAA 1.5V (Batteries included)
- Standby current: ≤ 20µA
- Dynamic current: ≤ 100mA
- Standby battery lifespan: 1 Year
- Triggered battery lifespan: 6 Hours (Continuous)
- Sound level: 120dBi
- Lower battery indicator: Chirping sound
- Water resistance: IP66
- Float on water: Yes
- Operating conditions: 32~113 F, 0-100% RH
- Storage conditions: 32~113 F, 20%- 50% RH
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.74" x 3.74" x 1.65"
- Weight (net / gross): 0.4lbs / 1.4lbs (w/o battery)
1) Remove the battery cover using a Philip screw driver
2) Insert 3x AAA batteries into it's respective polarities (batteries included)
3) Place the battery cover back on and secure with a Philip screw driver
4) Place water leak detector near a potential water leak areas; ie. under sink, near water heater, next to bathroom, etc
5) Repeat for the second water leak detector
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Your order means a lot to us. That’s why we offer fast, safe and reliable delivery options for every item.
Returns: Not loving it? We offer returns for most items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or store credit.