Ditch the mess and keep all your storage bags in one convenient location with our plastic bag organizer for drawer or wall. Looks great on the countertop as well.
FITS PERFECTLY IN YOUR DRAWER:
At 13" x 12" x 3" our food storage bag organizer fits easily in most common kitchen drawers. Just make sure to measure first!
4 SLOTS FOR ALL YOUR BAGS:
Engraved labels make it easy to quickly identify which bag you are reaching for. The plastic bags organizer fits gallon, quart, sandwich, and snack sized bags.
CRAFTED FROM ECO-FRIENDLY BAMBOO:
Designed to look good and last a long time, our sandwich bag holder compliments the decor of your kitchen while offering practicality. Best of both worlds.
Want to showcase our bamboo bag organizer instead? Mount it directly on the wall where its easily accessible. Mounting hardware included.
About This Product
• Application: Reinforce, strengthen, & secure opening door way
• Jamb plate: 4 adjustable positions (break off), 7 mounting holes for 3.5" screws
• Jamb plate dim (LxW): 46" x 1 13/16" inches, 15 gauge
• Hinge plate: 4 mounting holes for 3.5" screws
• Hinge plate dim (LxW): 12" x 1 7/8" inches, 15 gauge
• Door plate: 2 mounting holes for 2.5" screws
• Door plate dim (LxW): 5" x 1 15/16" inches, 18 Gauge
• Material: Steel plate (commercial grade)
• Color: Champain
• Star flat head screws: 5x 2.5" & 20x 3.5" Steel (included)
• Torx bit: Yes, T20 torx head steel- 6-point star (included)
• Weight (net / gross): 3.0lbs / 4.0lbs (w/o screws)
1) Remove existing short jamb plates from the wood frame jamb and hover the Jamb Plate (46") over the wood frame jamb as a try fit to see if the door can open and close freely. This ensure there is enough space between the door and the jamb plate or 3/16" of space.
2) Match two of the adjustable holes of the Jamb Plate to the existing latch holes on the wood frame jamb and break off the pre-cut plate by rotating it back and forth to expose the holes on the Jamb Plate.
3) Align the holes of the Jamb Plate to the latch holes of the wood frame, mark and drill a 1/8" pilot screw holes, and then secure the Jamb Plate using 7 of the provided 3.5" tampered proof screws. (The Jamb Plate holes should match the latch holes on the wood frame before drilling the pilot holes)
4) Place and align the Hinge Plate over the existing door hinge.
5) Mark and drill a 1/8" pilot screw holes, and then secure the Hinge Plate using 4 of the provided 3.5" tampered proof screws. Repeat the installation process for the other 2 Hinge Plate.
6) Place and align the Door Plate over the door latch.
7) Making sure the door latch can move freely, mark and drill a 1/16" pilot screw holes, and then secure the Door Plate using 2 of the provided 2.5" tampered proof screws. Repeat the installation process for the second Door Plate.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Your order means a lot to us. That’s why we offer fast, safe and reliable delivery options for every item.
Returns: Not loving it? We offer returns for most items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or store credit.